This tour on Aguja San Blas Island is about Camping (116$p/p) if you have all your own equipment and your own food, (130$p/p) if you have all your own equipment but you need food, (140$p/p) if you need a tent and food,but Dorms (140$p/p or 145$p/p ) and Private Cabanas (160$p/p or 180$p/p) are also available on Aguja island. All with shared bathrooms, to the exception of some private Cabanas. Aguja has one of the most beautiful and longest beach in the San Blas Islands. The food is better than most other options in this part of the San Blas.
WHY CHOOSE US ?
You’d better to ask yourself when shopping around! We totally agree with you! You want to know which service is best and fits your needs.
– First there is no hidden fees, it is all inclusive – We respond you between 5 – 20 min about your request by email 24/5 – If you’d like an upgraded service for private room or lobster meal, we’ll be happy to serve you at small extra costs. Just let us know!
– every night more on Camping 16 $ with your tent (without food) 116$ – every night more on Camping 30 $ with your tent (with food)130$ – every night more on Camping 40 $ without your tent (with food) 140$ – Dorm room with san floor available for (140$p/p) every night more 45 $ (with food) – Dorm room with wood floor available for (145$p/p) every night more 50 $ (with food) – Private room with san floor and bathroom available for (160$p/p) every night more 50 $ (with food) – Private room with wood floor and bathroom available for (180$p/p) every night more 70 $ (with food)
In order to make your reservation, we will need your complete names, hotel, room number and dont forget to choose your dates. If your alone and want private cabaña, we give priority to couple.
WHAT’S INCLUDED ? (if you are resident or Panamanian 15$ discount)
Do not forget to charge your camera batteries and bring your passport
– Pick-up at your hotel in Panama City between 5:15 – 5:45am – Shared transportation 4×4 Jeep (round trip) – Taxes on each island included in this package and the entry of Guna Yala – 1 Night at Isla Aguja – 3 meals on the daily special: fish or chicken served with rice and vegetables – 1 breakfast, 1 lunche, 1 dinner, usually fish of the day – Drop off 1 day later at your hotel or house in Panama city around 11:30am
San Blas Island Aguja
– Lobster meal 14$ or more – Tour to other islands, but you can choose from 10$ to 20$, depending on the distance – Drinks like beer, rum, water or soda, but they are available on the island at extra cost 1.50$ – 2$ – Snorkeling equipment, but you can rent it on the island from 3$ – 5$
WHAT TO BRING
you can bring your big luggage with you, but it will be better with:
A small backpack with:
– Your passport – Snacks and Fruit – Your own drinks like beer, rum, water, soda – Fully charged camera or you’ll feel bad => There is no cash machine (ATM) in San Blas ! – A few dollars for Guna artifact or for buy some drinks or coconut – Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Hat – Swimming suit, beach towel, Flip-flops – Personal belongings, a book
IMPORTANT Please remind that any of our tours might be delayed or canceled according weather forecast or safety conditions. In such cases, we’ll be happy to offer you a total refund.
Camping, Camping with your tent, camping with your tent and your food, Dorm, Private cabana